• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is something wrong with this site?

Lonesome715

Over the past several days I have tried to log onto Steel Soldiers but am unable to. I just get a blank white page that states the site’s server is down. It does not happen every time, but do I have to retry through out the day. Today it only happened twice, before that I could not log on until later in the evening. I am just trying to figure out if it is my computer or not.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is the potential for your system to be infected with a piece of Javascript malware that is redirecting you somewhere.

Run an A/V scan on your browser cache directory.

Lonesome715

I was having an issue with that all of a sudden. My anit virus stuff was going nuts and I have I have never seen it do that before.

Lonesome715

It did not happen when I opened this site though. It happened on another truck site I am on. That is the only time it happened. I have had no issues with any other sites. Are the two related?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It did not happen when I opened this site though. It happened on another truck site I am on. That is the only time it happened. I have had no issues with any other sites. Are the two related?
I saved a copy of the malware but have not done an analysis on it yet. It has SS embedded and it looked the Javascript is obfuscated so it has to be decoded first. They probably are related.

Lonesome715

I will find thast scew and tighten it down.

I was getting hit with a Java update. I closed it out and right away it popped back up. I had ot restart my computer to make it stop. I do not trust updates that pop up like that. I am glad ot know I did right by no clicking on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks