• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I've Got Dibb's on the wrangler MT's at selfridge ANG, MI

CCATLETT1984

I'm bidding on them, so no one else please, they have a bunch of them. So, further auctions shoudl follow. Going price has been around $300 (that was for a set with the rims and run-flat inserts).

Armada

Selfridge will be done with the GL warehouse soon. Everything will be going to Ohio from now on. They don't know about the vehicles though.

M35guy

probably trying to centralize everything so they can have just a few bases autctioning stuff off instead of the however many there are now.

Armada

I was told they are going to consolidate down to 12 centrally located sites. Unfortunately for us Michiganders, Selfridge isn't one of them. :(
Fewer locations, farther away, no 97 forms....... Sounds like they are trying to LOSE money. I'd like to see their mission statement!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks