• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

John Basilone parade needs 2 or more cargo trucks to carry Marine Vets !!!

emr

John Basilone Congressional Medal of Honor winner !!! parade in Rariten NJ on Sept. 24th needs at least 2 cargo troop carriers and ACTUALLY ANY VEHICLES ARE WELCOME ! To carry retired Basilone Division Vets who just can not walk the route anymore, !!! If anyone can help please pm me and i will get U right in touch with there commander to help out, this will be a very very rewarding event :) !! I have a wedding and can not help very sad about that, Please help if u can, these guys are really a great bunch and are really in need of some of our help... Thanks randy 973 219 4499 if u want to call me, thanks again !!! Any one who can post some of the events that led to John Basilones Medal of Honor please do ...

Last edited:

emr

UPDATE! IMPORTANT !! IT IS SUNDAY NOT SATURDAY!!! AND we need at least one more cargo truck and any other size vehicle that can carry some vets !!! PLEASE HELP IF U CAN, PM me E mail me but call me is best ! 973 219 499 :) Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Srjeeper

Great !!!!!!!

Anyone: I was wondering how this turned out . . .

It went even better than expected according to 'FormerNewMVGuy', but I'll let him or 'EMR' fill everybody in on the details....;-)

I'll be there next year if it doesn't conflict with Gilbert's dates...[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks