• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

K-18 with junk in the trunk

Wayofftrack

They are in a scrapyard in Pueblo. I came across them by accident after taking a wrong turn. I think they are on the highway 50 business route. A buddy said they have been there a long time I think the guy who owns the yard has an eye for vintage tin.

zout

An SS member has already seen these from afar because that is all the owner of the property wants anyone to do - be really far away and do not bother this owner - he wants no one around. You can take all the pics you want from afar and that is about all the luck your going to have.
If you view these they have been hacked - there is not enough of 3 of them to make one.
Pictures I was sent quite a few months back were from off property because they have tried talking to the owner and they live in Colorado - with a telephoto lense - from off property.

Some day I guess he is going to get to them - some day.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know. I guard CAMO's western flank and have asked him for reinforcement help several times but he just wont leave that Greenhouse. Say he is growing vegetables. :roll:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I didn't try and talk to the guy it gets old after a while.
I have literally lost count of how many idiots own something of interest, be it an antique car, truck, vehicle, whatever; and it sits out in the open, deteriorating and there's no amount of money that will persuade them to get rid of them.

There is a '68 GTX about half an hour from me-I've been trying to buy it for 20 years. No joke. And it just sits out in the yard, becoming more worthless every year.

Wolfen

There is a guy about 5 miles from me that has two M35A3's, two Shelters. and two Trailers that haven't moved in years that he won't sell. I tried buying one of the M35A3's but he wouldn't sell. Now they sit there rusting with some flat Tires. I'll have to Post Pictures one of these days. The Story is that he bought three M35A3's at Hanford and is using one someplace in Washington State.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks