• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kentucky Salvage info ????

2dogsafightin

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im new at this and with a 65 M109, I need a few parts... Im in central Ky and would like to know if any Mil Salvage is close....I hate to pay ebay prices....Also casually looking for a M116 pioneer tool trailer...At the right price of course.... Any info will be helpful.... THANKS, Bob (2dogsafightin)

guner51

What I got is : Laws Recycling (Roger Laws)
3775 Old Mill Road
Brandenburg, Ky. 40108
phone (270) 828-2442

has mostly 2 1/2 and 5 ton trucks
He must have 30 or 40 trucks hes parting out.

DMaddox

Im new at this and with a 65 M109, I need a few parts... Im in central Ky and would like to know if any Mil Salvage is close....I hate to pay ebay prices....Also casually looking for a M116 pioneer tool trailer...At the right price of course.... Any info will be helpful.... THANKS, Bob (2dogsafightin)

Welcome , I'm up in northern Ky. I am also looking for a good parts source close by, I'm in the market for a 2 1/2 ton hard top but hate to pay the shipping..

ODGreeneMachine

I work at Spare Parts and Equipment Co.... My name is Alan Greene and I will be posting things for sale in the parts for sale section... I have a G742-G744 hard top with windsheild freshly cut off the truck. Give me a PM or call at 502 514 3827... I also have a flicker account with hundreds of pictures.

ODGreeneMachine

He dosen't take much to looky loos... more like if you were to buy something and pick it up you could see the surrounding area. I only am able to help clear the yard out because he has known my father since 1969 and he still watches me verrry closely. I think the pictures might be as close as you can get.

/r
Alan Greene

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thats why most of this will probably rust away. Thanks for trying to find homes for some of it. You should post the pic of that bolt together 5 lug combat rim. Some dodge owner would love to have it.

ODGreeneMachine

Its not all his fault... many of his previous employees have really screwed him... stole things and more. I will for sure try and see that combat rim and sooo much more! haha I've got an M35a2 to pay off.... going to try to use it to sell this stuff at local shows.

/r
Alan Greene

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its not all his fault... many of his previous employees have really screwed him... stole things and more. I will for sure try and see that combat rim and sooo much more! haha I've got an M35a2 to pay off.... going to try to use it to sell this stuff at local shows.

/r
Alan Greene
Alan and his father were at the Marlboro Volunteers Show in Alliance, Ohio. They brought a great selection of different vehicle parts, used and NOS. Friendly guys with fair prices on everything.

[thumbzup]
Link to some pics of their items.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...uly-20-21-Alliance-Ohio&p=1395557#post1395557

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks