• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lansing MI 8/27

Preacherboy

I'll be in Lansing Friday morning and I'll be recovering 2 trailers and "checking" over a couple of m818's for glenn.

Anyone need any previews or anything? I might be able to help, I'll also being doing a deuce recovery Thursday morning at Selfridge.

Preacherboy

Good clean, successful recovery of my dad's 2 trailers. They sure have a lot of equipment there and a guy was turning in a sweet humvee that I said I wanted, he said he doesn't like it and I could have it.

Lots of nice hemtts and fmtv's uparmored and a ton of S-250 shelters. Of course, no one knows when they will be coming up for auction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks