• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LCEHV and Aquila Drone Project Videos

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These 30+ year old films were recently found and I shot them to 640x480 AVI files. Poor but enjoyable quality now, HD restoration is possible. There are MOV files of better quality but they have the same coloration issues and so the size is larger than I wish to post.

It is unlikely that anyone has seen these in 30 years.

The videos document some of the development, and mission demo of the first RPV/drones, the LCEHV and Aquila.

I believe mature audiences will recognize the electronics and computer terminals in the shelter. None of this pointy clicky texty stuff, no sir.

Courtesy of Opcom and the Bunker of DOOM website.

Lockheed LCEHV and Aquila Films

Last edited:

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The "live leak" website has an edited (short) version of the Aquila film and is better quality

The super 8 Aquila and LCEHV/ early Aquila films are full length and I'm still going to get the films restored.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks