• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LED marker lights/turn signals M1009 CUCV

woody127

To anyone who has tried this for improved visibility. I replaced the rear tail light bulbs with no issues. The bulbs I used are meant to used as to not mess with the flasher relay, causing rapid flashing. Well not happy with just the rear I decided to change the front bulbs. The turn signals and 4 way flashers work fine until I put the headlights on. Now have no turn signals unless headlights are off. So more to the point I did some research and found a flasher unit just for this issue I think. Will let you know the outcome oh the flasher is made by "CEC" and found on E-bay for $12.00. Thanks for reading, but if you have any advice please let me know.

MarcusOReallyus

You likely have a grounding problem. Probably several. The one under the dash near the parking brake is important, as well as the headlight, tailight, and turn signal grounds.

You should also make sure you have good grounding from the battery to the frame AND the body. Don't assume.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks