• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lego Aircraft carrier

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I debated as to whether to create a new thread or include this in the existing threads about lego MV's ( http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/6178-deuce-made-out-legos.html and http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/7525-lego-deuce.html and http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/31558-lego-deuce.html ) but since those are all deuce related, I guess I will let this stand on it's own.

Check this nut out:

The lego aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman: A LEGO® creation by Franklin Cabrera : MOCpages.com

"The aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman which is made from 200,000 lego Bricks, 16.4 Feet long, movable elevators and radar dishes, electric lights on the flight deck, in the hangar, and inside the aircraft and motorized catapult. And that must be the worlds biggest Lego creation ever made by man. Also it comes with a half submarine and a mini gunboat on the side.The creator is a German LEGO fan named Malle Hawking, also known as "Weebleleezer"

Brickshelf Gallery to see the rest of the pics. and i did not build it."

An incredible gallery with a ton of detail shots can be seen here:

Brickshelf Gallery

Epic.

Attachments

Crazyguyla

200.000 bricks!! that's enough money spent to buy a couple of trucks. Anytime someone builds something from Legos, it's just awasome!

KsM715

As do I. And yes, even though I'm almost 32, I STILL get a set from either my mom, or my wife (or sometimes both) for both Christmas, and my b-day.

I'm 38 and still got Legos for Christmas last year. [thumbzup] (Im eyeing that new escavator (sp?) set this year)

If that aircraft carrier came out in a set I would consider selling a truck just to pay for part of it.

ODdave

do they make olive drab legos?????????????????? I must know the answer to this and if so where can i buy them!

Last edited:

Jimma

I still have some lego's from about 1978 in buckets. They were cool. However, they did not have all the fancy stuff back then. Thanks Clinto

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
THAT is an AWESOME Lego creation !

BTW... I am 53 years of age at the time of this posting... and I STILL have my original LEGOs from the early 1960's... The plastic is still in EXCELLENT CONDITION and not brittle, AND I do believe that I have NEVER lost a single Lego piece (I was a very "anal" child about taking care of my toys).

Seatyger

WOW, that beats the Yamamoto Battleship build my son showed me! There is more dollars invested in that aircraft carrier than the last two M135's I squirreled!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks