• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lindsey97 & 98G: THANK YOU!!

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't thank members Lindsey97 & 98G enough for all of their recent & ongoing help for me.

Lindsey97 has been picking up & storing items from OKC GL warehouse for past several months; he promptly answers all texts, emails, PMs, is very quick to pick up items, and stores everything safe & sound. Lindsey97 makes it almost too convenient to bid on items in OKC! Great guy, I love dealing with him.

98G is well-known to many of us; an active promoter of the Steel Soldiers Express, he has transported several large items for me from OKC and everything has always arrived in better condition than I anticipated. A very hard worker and a true gentleman, I always look forward to dealing with him.

Both of these members always have a guaranteed place to stay for as long as they like if they are ever in my AO.

I can't thank them enough, they've really both gone above & beyond in helping me, and they both continue to do so.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks