• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Link at Ft. Benning - great guy

MDSA

Had a couple of lots to pickup at GL at Ft. Benning. Long story short, we were running very late due to a one and a half hour delay because of a serious semi accident on I-85, AND I got lost on base. Called GL at Ft. Benning and Link said they usually stop load outs at 2 but try to get there by 2:45. We got there at 2:30 by really pushing the speed limit. Got on base and Link patiently directed me to the GL lot. Then he took his time to carefully load the 4 pallets of goodies like I wanted. He and an older employee were both VERY pleasant. Good man.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks