List of Members by state:

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

osteo16

Not sure this has been done, or if anyone is interested in doing.. Thought about compiling a “voluntary” list of members by state that would be open to others to stop in to say hello and check out their rigs.. Just a thought and completely voluntary.. So I will be first to say, y’all welcome to see my non runner, partially disassembled rig, if I am available, anytime..

Ocho

Evansville, Indiana

ACTION mentioned maybe adding the nearest metropolitan area also to your location for easier reference. I concur.. I be in the boonies a bit..

Last edited:

osteo16

That's the spirit guys, now when I'm heading somewhere I can just search this thread for a city or state and see what pops up.. I like it...

Ocho

microjeep

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was a "members map" at one time, vaguely remember there were issues with how it worked?, not user friendly? Would be a nice addition to the site especially to us members that do a lot of traveling. I work on the road and if i'm going to be in an area for a couple of months I try to find a local group, member or museum to aggravate. Have met a lot of good people, learned a lot and got to help work on a Sherman tank, at least be in the way while someone else worked on it.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Karl Kostman
Just south of Fargo ND
Have a shop pretty well setup to handle repairs up to an M920 20 Ton if your in the area and need an assist I am just about always will to help in whatever ways I can!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks