LMTV/FMTV Steel Grille - custom direct replacement.

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Ohiobenz

Supporting Vendor
20191103_154413.jpg

20190716_142808.jpg

20190224_162447.jpg

20190527_111458.jpg

I'm excited to be able to offer a custom aftermarket steel grill option for the LMTV/FMTV
This grille is made entirely of 1/8" thick steel.
I am offering them in 4 different levels with additional options.

Options:
1) 1/8" thick laser/plasma cut Faceplate only - can attach to the fiberglass grill with screws or rivets. This is an exact match to the fiberglass grille contour and can be a DIY if you have access to a welder. $250
2) Grille faceplate with the 5 basic mounts welded on, but no full edging. Flex the faceplate to install. $325
3) Full replica grill with compound curve solid edging to match the cab and reinforcement behind the grille bars. A perfect grille for Expedition rigs, brushfire trucks and rescue vehicles where front impact would cause damage. This option perfectly matches the cab contour, ready for paint and install $475
4) Custom faceplate option for any of the above name/graphics etc. Pricing varies per design requests, lead time also increases. Other than maintaining mounting locations, this is a wide open creative canvas.
5) Hole pattern options for all: a) US license plate b) Bridge Plate c) S&S nameplate. $50 for 1 option, $75 for 2

Option 1 is a 2-3 week lead time
Option 2 is a 3-4 week lead time
Option 3 is a 4-5 week lead time
Custom graphics to the faceplate adds 2 weeks after customer approval of design.
Option 5 does not add to the lead time if indicated at time of order.

All design and fabrication is done in my shop in Ohio. I have over 30yrs of mechanical engineering experience as well as over 20 years of 2D & 3D CAD design. Laser/plasma cutting is outsourced locally.

Shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility. These are not small pieces, an option 3 grille weighs around 32 lbs and should require a crate (10lbs) in order to be insured above the minimum value.
Grilles are shipped bare metal.

Payment via Paypal only. Each grille is a custom made non-cancellable order and requires full, non-refundable payment. Please note the lead times for each option as stated above. We usually ship early, but are dependent on receiving the cut plate in a timely manner.

If you are not comfortable dealing directly, they are listed in online auction.

PM for pictures and email address

The bay Customer Review:

THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!
Just got mine today, quick sand, few coats of Walmart camo on the back, 3 bolts and on the truck Then painted the front. On and looking good in under an hour!!!

8590587f21a3cc64ecc9f7cf26a04b03.jpg

Well worth getting instead of the original fiberglass - and this was a better deal

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks