I'm excited to be able to offer a custom aftermarket steel grill option for the LMTV/FMTV
This grille is made entirely of 1/8" thick steel.
I am offering them in 4 different levels with additional options.
1) 1/8" thick laser/plasma cut Faceplate only - can attach to the fiberglass grill with screws or rivets. This is an exact match to the fiberglass grille contour and can be a DIY if you have access to a welder. $250
2) Grille faceplate with the 5 basic mounts welded on, but no full edging. Flex the faceplate to install. $325
3) Full replica grill with compound curve solid edging to match the cab and reinforcement behind the grille bars. A perfect grille for Expedition rigs, brushfire trucks and rescue vehicles where front impact would cause damage. This option perfectly matches the cab contour, ready for paint and install $475
4) Custom faceplate option for any of the above name/graphics etc. Pricing varies per design requests, lead time also increases. Other than maintaining mounting locations, this is a wide open creative canvas.
5) Hole pattern options for all: a) US license plate b) Bridge Plate c) S&S nameplate.
$50 for 1 option, $75 for 2
Option 1 is a 2-3 week lead time
Option 2 is a 3-4 week lead time
Option 3 is a 4-5 week lead time
Custom graphics to the faceplate adds 2 weeks after customer approval of design.
Option 5 does not add to the lead time if indicated at time of order.
All design and fabrication is done in my shop in Ohio. I have over 30yrs of mechanical engineering experience as well as over 20 years of 2D & 3D CAD design. Laser/plasma cutting is outsourced locally.Shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility. These are not small pieces, an option 3 grille weighs around 32 lbs and should require a crate (10lbs) in order to be insured above the minimum value.
Grilles are shipped bare metal.
Payment via Paypal only. Each grille is a custom made non-cancellable order and requires full, non-refundable payment.
Please note the lead times for each option as stated above. We usually ship early, but are dependent on receiving the cut plate in a timely manner.
Ebay Customer Review:
"THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!Just got mine today, quick sand, few coats of Walmart camo on the back, 3 bolts and on the truck Then painted the front. On and looking good in under an hour!!!
Well worth getting instead of the original fiberglass - and this was a better deal"