Looking for an M101A2 or M101A3 trailer to buy in the Phoenix area

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

jpace123

I'm looking for leads to purchase an M101A2 or M101A3 trailer in the Phoenix area. Does anyone know of other good forums or places to search for military trailers for sale?

swbradley1

Modertator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is a shame you aren't closer. I have a tan one with cover.

Shouldn't be too hard to find one out there.

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, this works out for you... I am in Phoenix I have 2 M101A2s for sale.
One as new for $2500 with NOS top
One straight, used normal wear, etc... price can vary from $1500 to $2000 depending on what you want it has near new tires and no side racks I have complete side rack kits NOS with your choice of top.

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for leads to purchase an M101A2 or M101A3 trailer in the Phoenix area. Does anyone know of other good forums or places to search for military trailers for sale?
I am in Phoenix I have 2 M101A2s for sale.
One as new for $2500 with NOS top
One straight, used normal wear, etc... price can vary from $1500 to $2000 depending on what you want it has near new tires and no side racks I have complete side rack kits NOS with your choice of top.

fasttruck

Jack's Military Surplus in Tucson has several for sale also. They have been out in the sun for a while so you can figure putting new tires on them. Some have composite lights, some don't.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks