• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for comm shelter

bkwudzhom

Looking for a comm. shelter in Ga/SC border to be used as storage. Bare bones will do nothing fancy Just lockable.
Thanks,
Jody

JohnFire

You just missed a couple of them that were up on GL in PA. I think they all went for under $200. I saw one sitting outside saturn surplus a few weeks ago. I know it isn't close but good luck.

aboonski

There were a ton of these on GL in Florida that went pretty cheap considering the price they cost originally. Perhaps one of the buyers who only wanted one and got two would sell you the other they don't need. I wanted one myself but missed the auction when I was out of town.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks