Looking for ex USAF vehicle!

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

saddamsnightmare

December 14th, 2019

The last time I bought a military surplused vehicle, an M105A2 trailer, it was through Government Liquidations.... I take it they are not the current vendor, and if not, who is? I also suspect my old account and EUC records are history, so likely I will have to rebuild that link with whatever new entity is in the business. IN any case, keep your ears to the ground for an ex USAF flatbed PU (hopefully in good hape and low miles) around Central Texas, or an ex USAF Step Van. I have a civillian Jeep, but for actual hauling they are very limited machines compared to the M35A2 I used to own, or the Unimog S404.114. If anyone has a winning lottery ticket in their pocket, I'd love to have a Unimog U1300L with high speed or ultra high speed axles, if you can't get rid of the $$$$ any other way!

Have a Great Holiday Season!

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If that doesn't pan out I know someone with a few USAF 87'-88' deuces with the split brake systems. I know they're from Tinker AFB and some even have a folder of maintenance records too.

saddamsnightmare

December 15th, 2019

That might be interesting, as the USAF machines tended to get preventative maintenance and the Army's didn't. My driveway may be a bit tight, plus I have to find out f the neighborhood has a restriction on size. Do keep me in mind though, and have a great Holiday Season!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks