• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for help

rexman

trying to find other sites,to find a new home for my 1960 gmc 8x8, i am looking for a collector of 1 of a kind or odd ball steel soldiers,i can't beleave i can't find some one that likes what i have.ps. thanks for the use of steelsoildiers...REXMAN am new to net and don't know how to ad name here :D

rexman

thanks brothers i have a ad in for sale sec.but here goes 5 ton alumin body bildge pumps,only made 3 of them in 1960.along with ford,diamo reo,osksh,dodge .to test at aberdean proving ground,i guess fork had the better idea-light bulb,it can be seen new at 6066gmcguy down page from white rocket larncher.or in fred crismons millitary vec book pp350=6x6 392=8x8.have manuals-negatives fred sent me in 1984 allso 6x6 for parts.need detroit 6v53 engine would like to see it go to musium for all to see what gmc had made and did't stick with to now .anything ask.REXMAN

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks