• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M54A2C dropside cargo pics - anyone?

Adamlee

Hey fellas. I'm hunting down some better fotos of 5-ton multifuel dropside cargo trucks, wondering if anyone had some to share or show off.

TIA!

Adam

Adamlee

M54A2C pics search

I have one. What you want pics of?
Westy, I'm looking to just add better, clean shots of dropside multifuel 5-tons to my personal "stash" of reference photos. One thing I do for fun is build plastic models (again), and I'm definitely planning on an M/F 5-ton as a project. So to answer your question, I am looking for sharp pics of M54A2C's from any/all angles.

Similarly, I am in the planning phase/thought process of moving up from the deuce I have to an M/F 5-ton. Why? Because it is there, and I can!

Adamlee

M54A2C w/w photos wanted for reference

BTT

Also, if you know of any other good links to 5-ton M/F cargo trucks including line haul RVN trucks, that would be helpful also.

Specifically, I'm looking for M54A2C w/w pics for a model I am building, as well as for general future reference. Thanks!

Adam

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks