• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M871A1 parts source

Needle

I have an M871A1 trailer made by Shoals.

It is missing some parts on the front nose box that are part of the galdhand to air line connections. I have located most of the parts from local semi-trailer parts stores, but none of them are able to help me with the elbow pieces that connect to either side of the nosebox.

In the attached pic (borrowed from GL), it is the part that is a 90 degree elbow, attached to the side of the nosebox. (The galdhand attaches to the other end of the elbow). This elbow is not a standard 90 degree elbow, since it also has a flange as part of the same piece, which has 2 holes in it, that allow the elbow to be bolted directly to the nose box itself.

Anyone have any leads as to where I might be able to obtain the 2 elbows (one for the left, and one for the right) .

Thanks fo r any assistance.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks