• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to buy m934a2. Electrical question

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Most do not have it with them. I have seen a small one on the top of them with all the extra AC units and junk but those don't come around very often. The plug is on the back of the box unit. There are some very reasonable generators in the classifieds.

I have the box unit mounted on a trailer so it can be towed around rather than wasting a good truck. Buy a 923A2 and buy the trailer I have.

The 934s that are out there are being bought up by Memphis Equipment mostly to fulfill an order they have. I know they have about 25 on their lot at this moment. If you buy one and intend to have it shipped in remember that is has to go on a RGN/Lowboy due to height. Or I am willing to transport it if needed.

stogieshane

I'm committed to a truck at this point. I plan on bringing it to festivals, etc to run a mobile cigar lounge and getting a trailer rig in and out would be next to impossible. I think the trailer would lose some of the curb appeal of the truck for my business model. Probably considerably more money,too. If it were for a hunt camp or something, I'd totally be down. I guess I should add about $1k to my plan for a generator. Ideas about oem ac cost and availability? Heater here in fl is not a big deal.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Goodluck on an A/C. You may try posting in the parts wanted section. easier to just fab one into the doghouse opening in the front and probably running a lot more efficient than a military one.

Where did you buy the truck from? Or looking at?

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Plan on junking the inefficient OEM 3 phase dual A/C units. A pair of new window units can be adapted in the same spots. Plenty of room under the box to mount a new technology quiet generator.

stogieshane

Maybe I'll go that route. I figured the oem units were very efficient. At any given time, I'll have about 15 people in the box smoking cigars and air purifier running. Doors opening and closing. And, well, Florida. Lol.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If you are planning on doing a self recovery on an unknown truck be sure to follow go over the TMs and bring tools and some spare parts. running condition isn't always roadworthy condition. Plus things do come up missing on these trucks after you buy them. Also try to coordinate with SS members along your recovery route in case help is needed. A tow bill is $400 plus easy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks