• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lowering the Bar on a 1102

harleyhouse

This was posted over on Expedition Portal: thought I would share what others have done to make thier 1101 and 1102 trailers more civilian friendly.The owner of a M1102 trailer cut the bows nd lowered them to Tow vehicle height and then had the local Canvas shop sew the lower edge of the cover and the hold down straps back on. They also mounted uprights to hold a roll out awning.I like the looks of how it turned out.

Attachments

wvu dodge

I saw that on the other forum also. I like the idea, but think I'd hold it a little higher. But definitely a good idea and got me thinking. My 1101 with the tarp on it is like dragging a parachute at interstate speed. I call it the covered wagon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks