• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lubrication trailer

poppop

There was a thread a couple weeks ago about TM's for the lube trailers. i have searched and looked back at posts for a couple hours and can not find it. Can anyone help me find them??

thanks

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lube Trailer TM & Model #'s.

Poppop, I hope this helps out...if you need any info or anything else, let me know...I have a '69 ENG-3, that if all works out well, you'll see the carcass of at the GA rally next year

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone parting one of these out? I believe I've just acquired one and it's missing the accessory drawers in the back compartment. I'll have to go over it to determine if anything else is gone but I know these are.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not really "parting" mine out, but I am going to strip the trailer...I want the major components and the trailer, I just don't want everything mounted on the trailer. I think it will be more useful as a permanent installation in my shop.

The drawers I will more than likely not want to keep...let me know what your wanting...when I do get around to stripping it out we can talk.

jasonjc

I'm not really "parting" mine out, but I am going to strip the trailer...I want the major components and the trailer, I just don't want everything mounted on the trailer. I think it will be more useful as a permanent installation in my shop.

The drawers I will more than likely not want to keep...let me know what your wanting...when I do get around to stripping it out we can talk.
What about the fuel tank??:smile:

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not planning on keeping that beast either....IF I even keep the compressor, I'll rig up a much smaller tank on it.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
no problem....just know it may be a while before I get around to stripping the trailer out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks