• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 no turn signals

jeepxjmike

I will atempt to give all the details.
I am installing a snow plow on the truck.
I had the grill removed as well as overflow tank.
My oops I forgot ground cable behind tank.
My head lights would not come on. I had 12v on all three pins of the head light.
In my trouble shooting I removed the newly added snow plow wiring.

On the Fuse panel the Flasher purple wire as well as blue wire have constant 12 volts. - odd?
New flasher - nothing.
I have hazard, and brake light.
When using switch turn signals stay on constant, green indicator on dash also on.
While the ground at core support was removed I noticed the purple , blue wires getting really hot.
Between the purple and blue It look like a resistor, or diode was melted.

I believe I still have a ground issue, however hazzard works fine.
Any Ideas?

MarcusOReallyus

, ask Doghead direct he knows much
It is NOT cool to message individual members to help you with your problem, unless that person has invited you to do so.

Nobody on this forum signed up to be anybody's personal guru.

When you post on the forum anybody is free to respond, or not. When you message someone, you are demanding his attention whether he likes it or not.

NOT cool.

oshacraig

It is NOT cool to message individual members to help you with your problem, unless that person has invited you to do so.

Nobody on this forum signed up to be anybody's personal guru.

When you post on the forum anybody is free to respond, or not. When you message someone, you are demanding his attention whether he likes it or not.

NOT cool.
Did not mean it in a way to cast dispersion on anyone signed up awhile back and randomly come on. That being said, I have got much advice here and bought some items through here. Point taken.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks