• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Trans fluid out filler tube

Sam27

I noticed just recently a lot of fluid coming out the filler tube. I'm really hoping the trans isn't shot because that'll be the end of this truck. Any ideas? My hope is that the breather is plugged somehow, but I'm not sure exactly where it is besides "on top". I'm going to go poke around, but any help would be great.

Sam27

Yeah, I just figured this out last night. It was plugged. Of course, when I touched the tube it immediately cracked off flush with the case. Not sure what to do now. I could just leave it, but it seems like crud could get in there pretty easily.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks