M1008 troop seats

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

cucvrus

I have the complete set. I am in Pennsylvania exit 90 I 81. long way off. I will keep that in mind with my pricing. They are laying in my field 686 sand tan. I have many fiberglass seat slats also that I removed from troop seats I scrapped. I never knew they were of any value. They were everywhere and had to go. Let me know. Thank you.

DmentdDan

I have the complete set. I am in Pennsylvania exit 90 I 81. long way off. I will keep that in mind with my pricing. They are laying in my field 686 sand tan. I have many fiberglass seat slats also that I removed from troop seats I scrapped. I never knew they were of any value. They were everywhere and had to go. Let me know. Thank you.
I have a brother that travels that way for work sometimes. I am not in a huge hurry. I wanna get my truck painted before I put them on. I am retired military and I am the county veteran service officer. I want to use my truck for parades and have vets sit in the seats in the back. You have a ball park figure in mind?

cucvrus

I found this picture and I seen the troop seats in the picture. They are the actual ones I have. DSCF4109troop seats.JPGThey just hibernated a bit deeper into the earth from the 2 years of setting out in the weather. animals-ground_rules-family_life-ground_hog-rodents-woodchucks-nfkn2312_low.jpgJust need some TLC and paint. All Good.

DmentdDan

I found this picture and I seen the troop seats in the picture. They are the actual ones I have. View attachment 788219They just hibernated a bit deeper into the earth from the 2 years of setting out in the weather. View attachment 788220Just need some TLC and paint. All Good.
I can send some money your way if you'd like. I'll eventually get something figured out on getting them shipped or picked up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks