• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Flex plate

mutt1966

Has anyone had a problem with the flex plate on there CUCV's and what whould the sound be if it was coming loose picked up a wierd sound today the best way I could compare it would be like a fan hitting something its not that I checked, seems to be about were the firewall is and it comes and goes can be made to disapear by playing with the throttle becomes prevalant when off the throttle dissapears when on the gas just looking to see if it the plate need someplace to start. Thanks for any help, Scott

mutt1966

pulled the inspection cover first bolt 1/2 turn loose and that was the best one of the bunch, one you could turn with fingers. must have been going since I have it 5 years in May now is super quiet for a Diesel without insulation. R/W O&O Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks