M1009 rear differential and nice seats

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

petmar

I’m located in Huntley Il 60142. Prefer parts within 200 miles one way

only interested in parts in good shape. Interior seats must be near mint. Thanks

cucvrus

I have brand new M1009 axles fronts and rears in General Motors crates in the dry barn for over 20 years. I also have the center carrier new. Your choice. Open for offers. No insults. They are high and dry and eat nothing.

petmar

I have brand new M1009 axles fronts and rears in General Motors crates in the dry barn for over 20 years. I also have the center carrier new. Your choice. Open for offers. No insults. They are high and dry and eat nothing.
Is the rear complete brake to brake differential or just axles? Price? Thanks just need rear

cucvrus

Complete rears in the General Motors crates. Everything on the rear axle but the 3/16" brake tubing. Go figure the hardest part about changing the rear and it is missing. New brakes , drums, E brake cables and all.

cucvrus

I replied to your PM. Like I said I am NOT looking to give these axles away. They are tucked in my dry barn for a long nap. Good Luck. I would attempt to fix what you have and just parts will surpass the offer I gave you.

petmar

I replied to your PM. Like I said I am NOT looking to give these axles away. They are tucked in my dry barn for a long nap. Good Luck. I would attempt to fix what you have and just parts will surpass the offer I gave you.
How about $550 for just the rear differential via PayPal and I hire a shipping company to pick up

cucvrus

I'll pass. I still have 3 M1009's. I would never be able to fix a broken rear differential for $550. in any vehicles I have with all new parts. You give me $800. and I would be willing. No less. At one time they were very easy to acquire. Maybe someone else has one they want to part with. Fair enough.

502NDMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey there,

I have a free rear seat if you are interested and want to pay to ship. Fastenal has the best shipping rates and I could drop off for you, but you would have to take care of paperwork etc.. Let me know if you need pics. I do have front seats, but they are not in as good of shape. The passenger seat may be acceptable, but that would be up to you. I think you will be hard-pressed to any seats meeting your criteria if you are looking for original equipment.

petmar

Hey there,

I have a free rear seat if you are interested and want to pay to ship. Fastenal has the best shipping rates and I could drop off for you, but you would have to take care of paperwork etc.. Let me know if you need pics. I do have front seats, but they are not in as good of shape. The passenger seat may be acceptable, but that would be up to you. I think you will be hard-pressed to any seats meeting your criteria if you are looking for original equipment.
Thank you! I have all the seats and could recover them. Please send pic of rear seat to wotwfo@yahoo.com
Thanks again!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks