• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Snow plow 2011

Smokingman

Blizzard 760LT(2011)
Plow Box B0761
Undercarriage B30089
Headlamp harness B62220
Joystick B62073

This set up will bolt right up to an M1009.It is the only set up I have found that will.I would like to know if any one has any other options for the M1009.The price at the local Blizzard dealer is $4240.40 out the door with tax(MSRP is in the 4400 range plus tax).

Do I have any other options for a NEW plow?

SPECIALTYLC

Just for your info. If the new style Blizzard mounts between the frame rails like the older style plows, there is a minor issue. The CUCV has extra brackets on the frame which makes them about 3/8 narrower than civi trucks. May need to trim the snow plow truck under carrage to fit properly.

ryan77

Check junk yards i saw 2 k5 blazer with plows sitting in the junk yard this weekend!!!

Danger Ranger

Are you sure Meyers doesn't have anything? Seems they have plows for everything and anything...seen some weird setups before.
Just be sure to post pics...

Stroked66

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just finished installing a Western ultramount system on my M1009. Cost for the truck side was $1475. Just completed the wiring today and hope to test it out tomorrow after I installed my new glow plugs. I'll try to post pictures later this week. This was a kit set up right from Western with no modifications required.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks