• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Warn premium hubs

85CUCVtom

I really hate to start a new thread on this but I have searched the forum and can't find what I need.

I have to re-pack my hubs and I want to upgrade from the stock locking hubs to the Warn Premium hubs. I can't find a part number for the correct hub set for this truck, maybe someone here has done this swap and could chime in with what they bought and used.

I thought locating the hubs would be easy to locate but I guess I was wrong.

I think I need Warn part number 20990- description says it fits all GM 1/2 ton trucks from 67-87 and 3/4 ton from 77-87.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Bighorn

I really hate to start a new thread on this but I have searched the forum and can't find what I need.

I have to re-pack my hubs and I want to upgrade from the stock locking hubs to the Warn Premium hubs. I can't find a part number for the correct hub set for this truck, maybe someone here has done this swap and could chime in with what they bought and used.

I thought locating the hubs would be easy to locate but I guess I was wrong.

I think I need a Warn part number 20990- says it fits all GM 1/2 ton trucks from 67-87 and 3/4 ton from 77-87.

Any thoughts?
You are in luck!
When I brought my M1009 home from Oregon I found one of the old hubs was broken and stuck in the locked position.
Along the way I found a Four wheel parts and bought the Warn Premium set for my M1009 and installed them.

Here is what you need;
Warn Premium Hubs part number WAR 20990
4Wheel Parts #231 5405 W Riverbend Ave Post Falls Idaho 83854
Price 129.99
36 month replacement warranty 12.00
Tax 7.71
Total 149.79

Right off my invoice from 4 wheel parts

They fit perfectly.
Make sure you have snap ring pliers.

Last edited:

85CUCVtom

Perfect! Thanks Bighorn

Gonna order later this week, it's Monday, time to get those weekend projects set-up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is great information! Thanks for posting it, Bighorn! :)

Moderators: Could you please add these part numbers to the CUCV Helpful Threads Sticky? If not there, could you please move the information to the FAQ Thread?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks