• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 Dually

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greetings folks! I am trying to find a thread where someone posted that they have a CUCV ambulance and it had a cab and chassis dually rear axle. I have been searching the site and google for some time now and I can't find it. I thought I saved the pic but sure can't find it now. Anyone remember this?

86m1028

Recovery
I do remember that thread but I can't find it either.
Probably locked & deleted!
What info are you looking for ?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Locked threads are searchable and view-able.

86m1028

I was gonna look on my other computer for them tomorrow but glad you found them.

Can we ask what your up to ?
Inquiring minds want to know !

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still in thought mode. Check out the Denton want/trade thread and check out the W400 pics. Looking at the fender flares on those or maybe something like Toyota FJ40 rear flares should cover the slight protrusion of the cab/chassis axle under the M1010. Yes, I'm considering duals on my Bambalance.

86m1028

Still in thought mode. Check out the Denton want/trade thread and check out the W400 pics. Looking at the fender flares on those or maybe something like Toyota FJ40 rear flares should cover the slight protrusion of the cab/chassis axle under the M1010. Yes, I'm considering duals on my Bambalance.
Dont consider it, just do it !
What about the fender flares from a skirted flatbed or trailer fenders ?
I bet you can make it look factory.

Keep us posted & pics would be great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks