• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101A2 flexible brake hose

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a crossover # for the brake flex hose over the axle ? I am in the process of overhauling the brake system and could use a new hose . I have the standard Kasel trailer , thanks Bob K:cool:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have a number for that but a trip to a good parts house should turn something up. If you get a suitable crossover, please post the number.

3dAngus

Just go to NAPA. If they don't have exactly what you want, they should be able to make it with the ends crimped on. Bring the part in.

mrfishaholic

would be easier to just order what you need, rather than hoping some guy at NAPA can figure it out for you, my NAPA sucks, maybe you have better luck there, but these guys can barely navagate out of a wet paperbag with instructions and a GPS...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks