M101A2 Racks

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

DevilDog0802

Brand new member, just picked up my M101A2 from RRAD last Monday. Very fired up! My racks are either going to have to be replaced or all the wood redone. If anyone has a set of racks in good shape they are willing to part with I would be interested. Live in Alabama, so the closer the better.

Thanks,

DevilDog0802

Merry Christmas. BTT.

If no luck finding some racks, I will start the rehab process soon. It would be very helpful if anyone has the part numbers from McMaster Carr on the bolts and fasteners that bolt the wooden slats to the metal posts. I have not seen fasteners like these.

Thanks,

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry I missed your pm till now. The mvpa national meet is here in Ohio in may. Maybe you could find someone to bring a set back from the meet.

DevilDog0802

Thanks. Trying to get it done before May. And Cincy is a little far. I'd love to get some new fiberglass ones, but I think I'm just going to have to try to rehab the wood. I appreciate it.

Anyone in the Southeast with some racks they want to sell please let me know.

Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks