• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101a3 tire questions

So I’ve had my m101 for close to 9 years now and need to do some work to it. I was wondering if anyone had ever used adapters to mount a metric pattern wheel to these trailers? I was wanting to put a set of 8x170 steel wheels on it to match my truck. I know the Chevy bolt pattern is better but was wondering if anyone had experience with this.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know a few of the guys here are running 2" spacers on the M101A2s in order to fit HMMWV tires under them and don't have any issues, so I don't see why there would be any major issues using an adapter to change the lug pattern.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks