M1031 Gen Set for free

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

kylethompson

I recently purchased an M1031 for a camping rig. The wires to the inverter or electrical panel were already cut, but other than that everything looked to be in good condition and only 7 hours on the counter. There is a mount that I think was used for a radio. That's available too, together or separately. No welder or compressor came with the truck.

I've spent many hours reading the incredibly helpful info on this site and am very grateful for the contributions. As a thank you I'd like to offer up the generator and associate stuff for free to someone who can put it to use.

Located in Ventura County, CA. You pick up, and it would be great to bring a winch or cherry picker or something. That generator is stupid heavy and I had a bitch of a time getting it out myself. I'm not interested in trying to muscle it into your vehicle for you, even with your friend's help! Would rather save my back for the yard work I have coming this summer. So with that caveat, feel free to PM me with your interest. I'm working at home so pickup should be easy to schedule.

Will not ship unless you send a shipping company that will handle all loading, palletizing, etc and I just open the garage door for them :)
IMG_5375.JPGIMG_9047.JPGIMG_6160.JPG
And here's a pic of the truck in case anyone is interested. Not available! It's my new baja rig, mid buildout.
IMG_2074.JPG

kylethompson

I recently purchased an M1031 for a camping rig. The wires to the inverter or electrical panel were already cut, but other than that everything looked to be in good condition and only 7 hours on the counter. There is a mount that I think was used for a radio. That's available too, together or separately. No welder or compressor came with the truck.

I've spent many hours reading the incredibly helpful info on this site and am very grateful for the contributions. As a thank you I'd like to offer up the generator and associate stuff for free to someone who can put it to use.

Located in Ventura County, CA. You pick up, and it would be great to bring a winch or cherry picker or something. That generator is stupid heavy and I had a bitch of a time getting it out myself. I'm not interested in trying to muscle it into your vehicle for you, even with your friend's help! Would rather save my back for the yard work I have coming this summer. So with that caveat, feel free to PM me with your interest. I'm working at home so pickup should be easy to schedule.

Will not ship unless you send a shipping company that will handle all loading, palletizing, etc and I just open the garage door for them :)
View attachment 799772View attachment 799773View attachment 799774
And here's a pic of the truck in case anyone is interested. Not available! It's my new baja rig, mid buildout.
View attachment 799775
Still available and still free!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks