• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M104 landing leg needed

CGarbee

Guys,
I need the front landing leg for a M104 1.5 ton trailer. Leg is NOT the same as that used on the similar M105 trailer as it sits beneath the frame rail when in the raised position in order for the front tailgate to lay flat... The M105 legs when in the upright position ride above the frame and will interfere with the tailgate and thus can't be used...
I'll be heading out to Tulsa, OK next month (June), so picking one up along the way (I40 routing) would work if I can't find one closer to home...

My trailer is in need of some cosmetic work and a new front landing leg since somebody removed the original unit, but it sure does tow nicely behind my deuce... It's just a real pain to pick up the front end when its time to hitch it up...

Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks