• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A1 1&1/2 ton

Desert Rat

Yep, just like the title says, and my signature boasts, got one of those too. I believe this is where Kenny comes in and says something like "DR, you only have ONE? Where's your sense of perspective? You gotta have at least 20" or something like that. Well the one I have is now loaded with the three 10kw gensets and four floodlights and a few other trinkets we have. The secondary springs don't even touch the frame yet. Now that's what I call overengineering! Great job Fruehauf! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks