• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 from Fayetteville, NC to OKC

Stranger

Anyone making the trip from central North Carolina to parts west in the near future? I have an auction M105A2 that needs to eventually make it to OKC. If you are going through KS, MO, or TX but not OK, let me know. I would be happy to meet you somewhere.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First off, make sure your trailer is really in Fayetteville and not at Camp Lejeune. GP has been listing them at the wrong site... I bought 3 listed as Fayetteville, but one of them was actually at Lejeune which only does loadouts on Thursdays. Of course I find this out after I drove there from OKC....

And, you missed my trip by about a week. I'm on my way back from Fayetteville to OKC right now..

Screenshot_2016-08-16-18-06-40.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks