• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 with some differences

WhitePhoenix

So i just picked up this fairly nice M105A2 from GL, a big reason for buying it was because the hitch was modified to sit a solid 1 foot lower and it shows, it pulled level with my truck and even has a 12V harness setup, no lights but the wires are at the back ready to be attached. The normal landing gear were removed and the crank on the side was added (doesn't really work since there's a few notches with a bolt you put through it for the height). All in all, im excited that it doesn't require any modification to be pulled behind my truck!

Attachments

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So i just picked up this fairly nice M105A2 from GL, a big reason for buying it was because the hitch was modified to sit a solid 1 foot lower and it shows, it pulled level with my truck and even has a 12V harness setup, no lights but the wires are at the back ready to be attached. The normal landing gear were removed and the crank on the side was added (doesn't really work since there's a few notches with a bolt you put through it for the height). All in all, im excited that it doesn't require any modification to be pulled behind my truck!
So how do you plan to stop it ?
Also Floridia trailer braker requirment : Required over 3000 lbs. GVW, On all wheels.

It is a nicer trailer but getting it road safe and legal isn't going to be cheap.

WhitePhoenix

So how do you plan to stop it ?
Also Floridia trailer braker requirment : Required over 3000 lbs. GVW, On all wheels.

It is a nicer trailer but getting it road safe and legal isn't going to be cheap.
Sorry I should have been more specific, I ment in terms of having the trailer sit awkwardly behind my truck. Yet, I'm not actually a Florida resident being in the military, so it will be title in Michigan actually. You are still correct about it being safe on the road, which is something I'm looking into but still not sure if I plan on keeping it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks