M1078 with 3.09 gears and AC wanted

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

jpinreno

Hello,

I am new to the forum but am seeking a very clean, and mechanically sound M1078, (winch would be ideal) with highway 3.09 gear set, and AC installed. As long as I am wishing, desert tan ideal color. I found one option, but with work performed would be nearing 40-45k, which seems a bit high, but seeking options for cash deal and January delivery. Would prefer to buy from a steel soldier member who knows and loves these vehicles.

Will be used as motorcycle, camping platform for Nevada desert work.

Cheers,

Josh

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
40-45k range for the "creme de la creme" of LMTVs is about right..well almost. Make it an M1078A1 with the C7 engine then you're on top. I'm finishing up one this week and have a tan 1078A1 next in line. Suprman may still have a winch for sale. PM me if you want to know more.

cddunbar110505

M1078 for sale

Hello Josh,
I'm brand new to this site as well! My husband has a 1997 M1078 (tan) for sale. It's got 33,000 miles. Have replaced the batteries, alternator, water pump and starter. He also installed comfy leather bucket seats! It's registered as an R.V. and insurance was a breeze. Unfortunately it does not have AC or 3.09 gear set. It's top speed is 58 mph.
m1078.jpg
Let me know if you have any interest.
Don and Carol

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have a tan m1078 in the classifieds. Good shape but not a show truck and it has a winch. Dont have any hs gears. I do have the cab ac boxes for sale in the classifieds but dont have any other ac components. If you can get hold of a set of the hs gears, most local driveline shops that deal with heavy equipment can install them. Same with the ac im sure there are local shops that can do the install.

jpinreno

I have a tan m1078 in the classifieds. Good shape but not a show truck and it has a winch. Dont have any hs gears. I do have the cab ac boxes for sale in the classifieds but dont have any other ac components. If you can get hold of a set of the hs gears, most local driveline shops that deal with heavy equipment can install them. Same with the ac im sure there are local shops that can do the install.
Thanks - I think I am willing to spend the money on an A1, or preference of A1R. I did see your ad, and believe the winch truck is a A0, correct?

Josh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks