• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1079 AC Cable to Genset

fjdedrick

I swear I looked every where... I am looking for an AC 110/208 VOLT cable with connector to go into the M1079 Box. I cannot find a part number or one for sale anywhere!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is the amp rating? 200 amp is just a little bigger than 100 amp. I have something that will connect, but need to know what size.

Edit. 200 amp connector is larger than the 100

Last edited:

fjdedrick

What is the amp rating? 200 amp is just a little bigger than 100 amp. I have something that will connect, but need to know what size.

Edit. 200 amp connector is larger than the 100
I'm going to say 200... I'll take pic of the box of that helps

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Replace it with a civilian twist lock. Convert to 120 240 single phase. Unless you specifically need 3 phase for something. The military cabling is expensive and overkill for most people.

fjdedrick

Replace it with a civilian twist lock. Convert to 120 240 single phase. Unless you specifically need 3 phase for something. The military cabling is expensive and overkill for most people.
I think that's where I am heading... Actually converting this into a coffee truck and am trying like **** to get a Genset Trailer.. Was hoping for a matching cable.. But looks like I may need to rewire.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
By the dimensions, its 100amp. If you clean the data plates up that are right below the connectors, it will tell you what they are. Should look something like this.

IMG_2272[1].jpg

I have 2 female to fit that

IMG_2276.jpg

I dont have an loose male plugs.

The male plugs I have are on an extension cord that cost me a pretty penny, but not as much as the one listed earlier.
IMG_2270.jpg

fjdedrick

By the dimensions, its 100amp. If you clean the data plates up that are right below the connectors, it will tell you what they are. Should look something like this.

View attachment 728175

I have 2 female to fit that

View attachment 728176

I dont have an loose male plugs.

The male plugs I have are on an extension cord that cost me a pretty penny, but not as much as the one listed earlier.
View attachment 728177
I'm going to go remove the paint.... How much for the cable.... God I hate to cut it... I only need that female...

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would pull the one out of the dist. box and cap the hole before I sold the cable knowing it was going to get cut. Yes I know if I sold it, it is none of my business what he does with it, but go find another one and see how long that takes without paying an arm and leg.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks