FL M108 crane truck

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Redpawn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't want to sell this but I've picked up an M816 and would like to put the money toward bringing it back up to specs. I put a lot of work in to it so far. New wiring harness front and rear, several new hydraulic hoses, two steel hydraulic lines have been replaced, Rebuilt the pto with new bearings and seals, replaced the fuel tank with a good take out, injector pump was rebuilt last year, new exhaust and a few other thing I can't think of right now. The cab is off a 67 M35 and that's what it's titled as. It starts and runs good all of the crane works and it's not missing any outriggers. The front winch is missing the cable and drive shaft. The brakes don't work right now because it blew a wheel cylinder and I haven't had time to try and fix it. I'm asking 4000 and for that price it comes with some extra parts I have. It's located in Saint Cloud Florida.

IMG_20190727_172637.jpgIMG_20191013_150055.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks