• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1089

sandcobra164

I don't personally own but I have 2 M1089A1P2's, an M984A4 and 2 M1152A1 Contact Maintenance Trucks in my Recovery Squad. Can't wait to see your Privately Owned Wrecker. I'd be willing to bet the number of people who own them are pretty low at the moment.

M934flatbed

Just got one at auction going to get in the next week or so, needs batteries and some solenoids but nothing major didn't look like, fingers crossed

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

M934flatbed

best of luck from an Ohioan
Yeah it's going to be a long trip back from NC to Ohio, first 3 trucks were a 939a1, and 2 934s all from Wisconsin and the 939a1 was the first one, then tried doing both of the 934s at the same time and the oil cooler failed, left it at a shop in wisconsin and sold it from the shop, drove back out in a pickup when we knew deal was good. What started it all was an old duece and a half with the multifuel and a Whistler turbo, man oh man

M934flatbed

Yeah it's going to be a long trip back from NC to Ohio, first 3 trucks were a 939a1, and 2 934s all from Wisconsin and the 939a1 was the first one, then tried doing both of the 934s at the same time and the oil cooler failed, left it at a shop in wisconsin and sold it from the shop, drove back out in a pickup when we knew deal was good. What started it all was an old duece and a half with the multifuel and a Whistler turbo, man oh man

I'd like to also mention it was -20°F both times and there was a huge blizzard in chicago we were passing everyone, but the seals didn't hold the air out and the heater wasn't all that great, hot-hands were like gold

TacMac2012

I sold my first 1089a0 a couple months ago, have another that a guy is working on getting insurance on but will take it to him sometime this week hopefully. I bought a m1089a1 a few months ago, still waiting on the EUC so I can pick it up, hopefully it will run and function, we will see!

TacMac2012

I am in NC if you need any parts on the way back.

M934flatbed

I am in NC if you need any parts on the way back.
Awesome! But I just found out because or corona, the end of use is going to take 8-12 weeks... Yippie... I know I'll need some solenoids I'll try to add a good picture maybe you could help me there but it looks pretty well complete other than batteries, front hinge rubbers and a few solenoids

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks