• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 Trailer

AFM

New member here just got myself a M1102 trailer. I’ve always wanted one but not really sure what to do with it too many things you can do I guess. I bought it off a gentleman who turns military trailers into mobile pizza ovens but the M1102 ended up being to light duty for it. I’ve done a little work to it to make it road legal swapped out all the bulbs for 12v bulbs and added a license plate mount with a light. I also had a trailer shop modify the tongue to keep the brakes but get rid of the need for the 12 riser. Also swapped the 12 pin plug with adapter for 7 pin to a 7 pin that just a plugs straight into the original wiring.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks