M114

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Yeah I agree and understand. From what I've thought about it, the 6.2 or 6.5 seems like the way I'm going to go. Even then we're only talking 180-200hp tops. Which is only slightly more than the stock engine. The safety factor is another reason why I want it diesel powered. (After seeing how "slow" I am getting in and out of it. I'd hate to be in a fire inside of it.)
Fire can be a huge motivator........

patracy

Administrator
So I met a guy today. I took a pic of him. But he said he's into clandestine operations or something. I think he's wearing some sorta mask.

carnac.jpg

Anyhow, that feller was pretty nice because he gave me all this:

IMAG4080.jpg

I'm not sure if the periscopes are for the 114. But honestly I think I can make them fit the 114 if not with a little modding. I'll have to find the cables and gear for the intercom. But this helps tremendously with interior stuff!

Jeepsinker

I have a running driving 1009 I would sell and deliver to you cheap, that way you have the entire running drivetrain and support system to pick over, then scrap the rest. I also have a C turbo. The truck is not titled, and is rusty.

patracy

Administrator
Well the problem is, the engine is about the only thing I can even use. The transmission wouldn't work since I need it to be a 2wd. I'm not sure if I could manage to re-purpose much else from the CUCV, but I could maybe use it for spare parts for my 1008. Send me a PM with the details.

Warthog

I have a spare Suburban 2wd TH400. All you need is a diesel torque converter and governor. I even have a few dozen torque converters.

Here is a picture of the tailshaft

Attachments

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Kinda wish I'd have bought a little more track than just this. Not in perfect shape, but better than I thought it'd have been.

IMAG4081.jpg