• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M116A3 axle trade?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I have this trailer made of M101A1 and M116A3 parts I've been using to move stuff to GA. Long story short, it has a custom axle that has a 6 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern to use M1009 rims. It does not have any brakes whatsoever. I am looking to see if anyone on the east coast might want to swap an A3 axle for this one. It was made this way to tow behind an M1009 but all my junk is 8 lug.

oddave715

Did you look at what I sent you? Looks like a good deal to me. I paid close to that for just an axle and a parts surge assembly. I'm not affiliated with the seller. Just thought it might help you out. If you want to I can pick it up. I would keep a check on Expedition Portal for somebody swapping axles too. They pop up there from time to time.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did look at it. Purchasing all that then moving it and dealing with selling the tires is more than I can deal with at this time. Price is certainly right though. Thanks for the heads up, just been busy packing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks