• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M129a2c

oilcan

I picked the ole' girl from westfolk on tuesday, and it took 24 hours (almost exactly) to get the job done. Me and nitebawler split out of here at 6am tuesday and got back in the driveway at 6am wednesday. We had to change some tires, and do a quick checkout before the 300 mile (+/-) trip home.

Attachments

tm america

nice trailer we're gonna have to see how good you do pulling it next year at haspin .maybe it will slow you down enough that i can keep my bumper on this time:?:

oilcan

Ole Bill's still alive. I thought for sure I killed him when he didn't call the next day. The only issue on the ride back was fog. It was thick from about 10 miles out of your place until we got below akron. Then it hit again right before cambridge. Friggin' stuff had us down to 40 mph for a good bit of the trip!
More pics will have to wait. I can't find the camera...

The trailer is slated to be a mobile command post for training, and disaster recovery-type operations. It also makes a nice camper. :wink:

I could pull a bumper off with my lawn mower when there are no bolts holding it in place...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks