• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M142 Cradle

petethompson

I am looking for a M142 long neck cradle for my repop M60. I have a M4 pedestal in my M151A2 now. Can someone direct me to any M142 cradles for sale? Thanks:idea:

Eagle 51

I found mine at BMG Parts. It is a demil that has a long pintle welded on. It is very well done. They are the only ones I could find with one. It is not cheap. It was $499 I believe, but that seems to be about the going price, and up. I did have to paint it, but it was in pretty good shape paint wise when I got it.
Good luck
Bob

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Remember, there are short pin ones (for Humvee's, I believe) and long pin ones.

The short pin ones are fairly common, therefore cheaper. The long pin ones, which are needed to fit most "standard" mounts are rarer, thus much more expensive.

You can modify your mount by adding a cross pin further up the tube to lock the pintle, or you can lengthen the short pin to fit the longer mounts. WGTactical added a bit that bolts on the end, I believe that was in his V100 mod thread.

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

Eagle 51

After I sent the reply, I got to thinking. I may have gotten mine from U.S. Collectors Ordnance instead of BMG Parts. I do not remember for sure, but it was one of the two.Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks