• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35 bed from Jacksonville florida to Westtown ny

dburd72

I am thinking of purchasing a m35 bed that is located in Jacksonville Florida and would like to know how much it would cost to have it transported to Westtown ny 10998 ?

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be at the GA rally soon.

Can you get it there?

If so, maybe we can work something out.

I'm North of Syracuse.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Selling a M923 14' Bed with drop sides...Almost like new. Complete Mud Flaps etc.. , Solid Carc Green $1,000...
Kevin in Maryland..closer...

36racin

I know a gentleman on another website that is looking to ship a car frame from Pensacola, Fla to Hudson valley NY area. Maybe someone would be interested in a hauling the frame and the bed together to share some of the expenses??

Todd

Last edited:

dburd72

Thank you for all the help and advice. I have decided to try and find one local. It just does not make sense to haul a bed across the country.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks