• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 FROM OKLAHOMA TO MICHIGAN

JEEPGUY

HELLO GUYS,
NEW HERE AND WAS WONDERING IF YA MIGHT BE ABLE TO TURN ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TO HAVE A M35 TRANSPORTATED.

OPPS! (sorry for all the capitals, its a bad habit that i'm trying to change)

anyhow, i was also wondering if you might be able to give me a rough idea what it normally cost to ship something like that. maybe a mileage charge or something.

thanks a ton guys for all the sweet info i've already found here on the site.

take care

m.walker

Drive it , it'll take a while to get home but you'll love the experience . They are kind of expensive to ship but if it doesn't run contact someone with a lowboy to haul it for you . Is this the same JEEPGUY I gave the hinges to ? Nice to see you got a big truck , once you start playing with these , 4x4's just never seem the same again !
Mark
P.S. you need to post your location in your signature.

JEEPGUY

YUP, THATS ME. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HINGES. (SMALL WORLD) :D

I CANT WAIT TO GETT'ER HOME. I AM CONSIDERING DRIVING IT HOME.

THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS.

JEEPGUY

ITS IN LAWTON,

I CANT WAIT TO GET IT EITHER.

I JUST GOT A QUOTE FROM "CAR ON A TRUCK" FOR $1000 AND SOME CHANGE, THAT INCLUDES TAXES AND INSURANCE.

ITS A LITTLE MORE THAN I'D LIKE BUT, I'M STILL WAITING ON A QUOTE FROM "USHIP"

THANKS FOR THE GREAT INFO GUYS.

Armada

If you have it shipped through Kansas on the way back, I need something picked up from BRtrucks. PM me if this is possible and we can work something out. I am only about 45 minutes from you jeepguy. Thanks!
Man, we are getting a lot of guys from Michigan on this site!

bigburb

Hey JEEPGUY I have a guy here in Oklahoma interested in some 2.5ton gmc axles that he needs shipped to Michigan. Maybe that can cut down on some of your costs. I can also get the stuff to Daniel in lawton

area52

Did you get any quotes from Uship.com? Were they reasonable or way out there? How many miles is it?

My deuce is over 800 miles away and I was tossing around the idea of getting it shipped if it wasn't too much.

Gas alone out there and back will be like $500 total!!

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
$800 is a smoking good price! I paid $600 to have my cousin use his works low boy to tow 1 of my dueces home 120 miles and that was the "family discount". It cost me $790 to have a hummer H-1 shipped from Texas to Los Angeles. I have also gotten quotes to have a duece towed 50-60 miles and that was over $400. Remember if height is a problem for transport companies you can always take the top off and fold down the windshield down then its the same basic size as a fullsize crew cab truck. 2cents

rizzo

I would ship it, What if you break down? who is gonna know how to fix it? how much will it cost? On the road everything cost more. For your time involved and the cost. I would ship it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks